Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babes #2


More Wonderful Things That Come from Niko's Mouth:

Today Niko ran down the hall yelling "I WANT CANDY! I WANT CANDY! I WANT CANDY!" He sounded like a mad man!

A few days ago Niko and I were driving to the park and the song "From this Moment On" by Shania Twain came on. I started singing and Niko said, "Mom, What the Heck?! Stop it, stop it!" Haha, guess I won't be singing in the car again anytime soon....

Niko is obsessed with pajamas. He wears them to bed, then in the morning puts on a new pair for the day. I can only get him to wear normal clothes sometimes. The other day I asked him to change out of his pjs because we were going to the store and he replied with "My monkey jammies look GREAT!"

That little boy keeps me laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment