Tuesday, April 12, 2011

San Diego Trip Day 3 "Sick!"

So, Niko got very sick with the stomach flu the Friday night/Saturday Morning we got here. He was throwing up so much, which I had never been through with him. Luckily, he felt much better by Saturday afternoon. Then, my mom and I got the exact same thing Sunday Night/all day Monday. I was throwing up all early morning Monday and felt so bad because Niko was bored out of his mind while just sitting next to me on my bed while I was trying not to get sick. Being sick on vacation is not fun!

I let Niko play with photo booth on the computer while I was trying to get a few more zzz's in the morning from lack of sleep.




I felt a bit better later and got my bootie out of bed so I could give my son a not so boring day. We hung out with cousin Isabel and Aunt Loretta at the park for a long time and had fun catching up and hanging out.

I got a flat tire on the way home and from experiencing a johnny tutorial on how to change a tire, maybe a few months before, I almost changed the whole thing by myself, while Niko pretended to drive the car.

Oh, and Niko & I both got super burnt! I never burn, I couldn't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment