Saturday, May 7, 2011

BIGGEST GIANTS FAN EVER!

All Rockies games are on tv here, and so it's the MOST EXCITING THING EVER when the Giants play the Rockies, because then we get to watch the Giants play on our large tv. Going to a game in San Francisco is better than Christmas for me, and while watching it on tv is not quite as exciting, it's still tons of fun (especially when they win!). They won today and yesterday and they were great games to watch!



The Berardy side have always been big Giants fans. I remember going to Giants games with my grandparents or with Nick and my mom and freezing my butt off rooting for Barry Bonds. We always sat in the nosebleed seats where all the seagulls would pooped on the seats. Yuck. Of course our family has continued being huge giants fans and I can't wait to spread the love with my family. Niko doesn't know it yet, but he's going to love the Giants (obviously I won't force him to but it'll come naturally for him).



GO GIANTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment