Saturday, March 27, 2010

Property Virgins

Houses, houses, houses! Johnny and I are both at that point where we think about houses a lot. We like to drive around and look at different house styles and compare which ones we like. For the most part we like the same ones so that's good :). At night we usually squeeze in an episode of Property Virgins or My First Place on HGTV. It helps us decide what we want our first home to look like. I cannot wait to get out of our tiny apartment and be in a home! We feel like we're teasing ourselves by looking at homes now, but it is never too early to start deciding what you want for the future!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I totally know how you feel!!! I watch those two shows all the time and its kinda depressing after a while. We actually found a house but can't buy it right now. =( But hoping it will still stay on the market! Its been doing well so far despite the "pending" thats been on for about two months now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice! I just picked out a town home I'd like in the future! It's fun to look and at least plan! Speaking of which....property virgins comes on in 5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete