Friday, March 5, 2010

wacky hair and too much fun!




What a worry free day. Today was definitely stress free and what a nice feeling that is! I can say the biggest worry of my day was if Niko needed a haircut because it's now getting into his eyes. As you can tell, no big worries today!
Niko and I hung out this morning while Dad slept in. While I was cleaning the bedroom, Niko was being so good and just sat in front of the full length mirror and waved at himself. He is too fun. Here is a picture:


Johnny brought me a little surprise today, he got me the movie Ponyo! Ponyo just came out a few days ago, and for those of you who don't know it's an adorable studio ghibli film (jap
anese anime). What a surprise, and I can't wait to sit down and turn it on tonight!

Today I went wavy, and it reminded me of the good ol' days when I had a perm!


Anyways, who thinks Niko needs a haircut? Or should we keep it the way it is?


1 comment:

  1. Love your hair, Erinne! I miss Niko, he is sooo adorable. His little hair flips remind me of your hair when you were that age...except you had soft curls all over :-). Hmmm...cut or not to cut?

    ReplyDelete