Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life of a temporary stay at home Day 3

Today Niko and I took a trip out to Mega Wal Mart of Idaho Falls. It's nice to have his company while shopping for his birthday gifts! And it's nice that he doesn't care what we get him either! Speaking of birthday gifts, his bike seat was delivered today! Thanks Mom!


My mom got Niko a bike seat for the back of my beach cruiser for his birhday and I cannot wait to let Niko try it out!


As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE my beach cruiser bike. It's light blue with brown leather handles and a brown leather seat. It has a white basket in the front with a hawaiian print lining. What's even better is that it was very inexpensive for a cruiser because I had to assemble it, which was very fun anyways. I used to always ride it in San Diego and always found myself riding away in my own peaceful world. I'd even ride it up and down the dorm halls at SDSU. It's love, true love. :) So of course I cannot wait for Niko share the joy of the beach cruiser with me! I let Niko try out the seat before we go for a ride, and we loved the little handles in the front for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment