Monday, November 29, 2010

LIttle clumps of Snow

Today I had to take Niko with me on campus because grandma wasn't able to babysit him today during class. I had a girl from one of my classes watch him for the hour block of class today and he was so good for her! What a relief. He was so excited to see all the people and be somewhere he had never been. When I picked him up after class, he was making me laugh so much and smile a lot. While we were s-l-o-w-l-y walking to our car, Niko just had to stop and stomp on a clump of snow on the sidewalk. During that time a lady came up to me and said, "I love to see when moms look like they truly enjoy being mothers and love their children." I don't know what I did exactly, but compliments like that go a long way and makes me feel good especially when I sometimes feel far from the best mommy award.

No comments:

Post a Comment