Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Never Again!

I will never again every study or do homework in the Hinckley Building again! I thought that sitting on the couches would be a nice comfortable place to get some work done between classes. I was completely wrong. I have never seen and been around so many annoying distractions. First, let's start off with the guy who came and sat next to me on the other end of the couch to take a nap. No worries right? Except that he snores. loud. Oh, well, I can handle that. Next, would be the sweet, nice looking girl sitting on the couch next to mine sitting quietly doing work on her laptop. She was not a distraction until her husband came and sat next to her. They then decided that they must cuddle and kiss every 5 seconds. Honestly?! Please go home if that is what you are planning on doing for the next hour!! Yes, I know you are in love, but please contain yourself. Next, this threw me over the edge, was the dance group that decided they must waltz in the middle of an area of students studying. They moved chairs and are blasting silent night and dancing like 4 feet from my feet. Ugh. Can't believe it! It's like straight from a movie. In this movie, there would be a girl trying really hard to get a lot of work done, muttering to herself "Don't get distracted, focus on your work". Then, all these annoying distractions pop up. I will NEVER study in the Hinckley Building ever again! And yes, I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment