Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dollar Tree Finds!

So I used to think Dollar Tree's only purpose and existence was to supply me with cute Christmas decor and inexpensive wrapping paper, and to provide my husband with cheap sleeping pills that he sometimes needs when he has a hard time sleeping. However, I found it is much much more than that. I got these cute little plates there this past week and am very excited!

These little plastic plates were a super dollar deal! I got 2 lobster plates, 2 fish plates, 2 hibiscus plates, and a pear plate all for $1. They were on clearance apparently? Anyways, the hibiscus ones are so cute and the perfect size for putting cut up veggies on or fruit!



These plates are so bright and happy! I love serving dinner on them. I got 4 of them, each for $1. They are so heavy duty and each one is a little different & unique. It' so fun to see what you can come home with for only $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment