Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Best Website Ever!

IKEA. Best store known to man...or should I say woman. Actually no. Everything is super cheap there and cute, so it's good for both the man & the woman! Anyways....I found this website IKEAHACKERS.NET and it has such great ideas on how to spruce up or somewhat modify some of the Ikea furniture to make it more unique and your own. They have some really creative ideas but I absolutely love this side table that someone came up with!

I think it's fantastic, oh and super easy!



I have always wanted to do a somewhat vintage guest room, filled with little Audrey Hepburn things and what not and I think this table would work perfectly in that kind of room.
Here are the supplies needed:
DALOM Pedestal table (ikea)
Newspaper cuttings
PVA glue
paint brush
clear varnish

I checked the website and couldn't find the exact same one this person used, but found one similar on the website for $19.99, so it really would be an easy, cheap, fun project! Can't wait to make this sometime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment